Energy Advice

This article was published in November 2021.

For information related to energy issues, click on the links below:

Should I switch my utility provider?

What to do if your energy supplier goes out of business?

Heating Oil

I can’t pay my utility bills  is a website you can use search and identify local services that provide cold weather support, including help to apply for winter benefits and home improvement grants, plus energy efficiency advice, information on oil clubs, switching suppliers and handyman services.  Simply type ‘COLD’ into the search bar or download the ‘Keeping Warm and Well in Winter’ factsheet here.

Uttlesford Frontline can also be used to access fall prevention services, community transport options, money advice, mental health services, heart health checks, carer support, child and family wellbeing services, support for long term health conditions, including cancer, weight management services, drugs and alcohol programmes and more.