You don’t have to be on benefits to get help. If you are short of money and struggling to pay for food or other essentials and your
‘rainy day fund’ been used up, please get in touch with one of our trained advisers.
You can call us on 01799 618840 (Monday-Friday 9.30 am-3.30 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our advice is confidential and costs nothing. We can help you to access:
- Local foodbanks and children’s clothes banks
- Help to pay utility bills or top up oil tanks
- Emergency funds for prescriptions and other household essentials
- Cold weather payments
- Budgeting and debt support
- Grants to improve the energy efficiency of your home
- Support with job hunting and small grants for education and training
- Universal Credit and Disability Benefits
- Benefits for working families
- Support for carers
- Help from your local council, such as council tax support
If you’re worried about money, please don’t wait to get help.