Do you struggle to keep your home warm in winter?
* Do you turn your heating off because you find it hard to pay your bills?
* Do you worry about your health or the health of family and friends in winter?
* Do you go to bed early because your house is cold?
* Do you have problems with damp, condensation or poor insulation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. There are many old buildings in Uttlesford and we know that some people can find it a struggle to heat their homes. Our advisers can help reduce your heating bills by:
* Suggesting ideas to make your home more fuel efficient
* Offering benefit advice, including winter fuel payments
* Checking on grant availability for home improvements
* Arranging home visits, money or budgeting advice
* Helping you to join an oil club or switch utility suppliers